This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
- I am a recent graduate of Ain Shams University Mechatronics & Automation Engineering program. I'm passionate for Robotics, Automotive, Electronics, Control systems, Automation, Real-World AI & Autonomous systems and have good experience in ROS, Mechatronics system design, 3D & Simulation softwares.
- I have strong experience in designing & building machines, troubleshooting & debugging both software & hardware problems/bugs that may cause some failures into the System Run-time.
- I have good experience in Software skills & Programming languages (Python, C, C++, Embedded C, XML), hardware components like Sensors & Actuators and interfacing between both on microcontrollers and Embedded Systems.
- I have worked on Several projects of building mechatronics systems from design phase till the final product.
- Bachelor's degree of Mechatronics & Automation Engineering, Ain Shams University (Credit-Hours Program) June 2020.
EATc - Mechatronics Summer Training Program at Egyptian Automotive & Trading Co. (EATc).
- Training on repair motor vehicles, monitoring faults and identifying damaged parts using computer-assisted diagnostic equipments.
- Working on mechatronic systems in automotive vehicles such as braking and steering systems, automatic transmissions, and engine management.
- Working on machines and robots used in their workshops such as coating and welding robots.
Technical team member at ASU Racing Team, Procurement & Manufacturing Specialist in 3 Projects:
- Class-1 formula student car participated in Formula Student UK 2017 competition, Global Rank: 28.
- Fuel-efficient ICE Prototype class vehicle participated in Shell Eco-marathon Asia 2017 in Singapore, Global Rank: 18
- Urban Battery-Electric class vehicle participated in Shell Eco-marathon Asia 2017 in Singapore.
Technical Maintenance & Installation Engineer at EMS - Egyptian Micro Solutions. (Full-Time)
- Technical maintenance and hardware repairing of Epson projectors and Logitech video-conference setups.
- Installing Audio/Visual systems and making demos of how it works.
What kind of projects is Mohamed Mahmoud Ibrahim looking for?
Embedded Software Engineering development
Internet of things (IOT) Software development
Robotic Software Engineering development