Technical support specialist at Cricut
حول Mahmoud Abdelmonsif:
Senior Technical Support Specialist with over 10 years of experience in providing technical support to businesses of all sizes in different customer facing roles. Proven ability to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues quickly and efficiently. Strong problemsolving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to use my skills and experience to grow in the IT & Tech industry to make a difference.
Cricut Technical Support Specialist
March 2022 - Present (1 year 5 months) Egypt
• Assist our members by offering creative solutions to each unique customer situation
• Provide excellent service to inbound customer inquiries regarding Cricut products; hardware, software and services
• Provide basic to intermediate level of technical support to customer inquires
• Effectively communicate and simplify technical terms for members while troubleshooting products of a creative, technical or mechanical nature
• Ensure “world class” service principles and guidelines are utilized with each and every member interaction. These include but are not limited to, appropriate greetings, hold protocols, accuracy in the information delivered, appropriate verification, etc.
• Responsible for increasing knowledge and understanding of Cricut products, software and services by utilizing the tools and resources provided
• Engage members by offering additional product and services or additional support for hardware and software technical issues, including drivers, antiviruses, etc. to further enhance the customer experience.
Page 1 of 3 Amazon Customer Support Agent
September 2021 - February 2022 (6 months) Cairo, Egypt
- prevent issues, solve queries in a timely manner.
- Will be the first point of contact for our North America and United Kingdom (UK)markets/ customers by answering their requests through phone, chat and/ or email, this includes everything from order and product questions to payment matters, website guidance and digital and devices concerns.
-use a variety of tools to navigate, research, and review solutions and communicate effectively with customers.
Apple Technical Support Representative
April 2018 - April 2020 (2 years 1 month) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Promote and process sales for hardware and software.
• Provide support and effectively resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner via inbound calls.
• Use and navigate multiple systems to track documents and research cases.
• Offer additional products and services when appropriate.
• Mentor new staff when needed
Vodafone Global Enterprise International Customer Service Representative
June 2017 - March 2018 (10 months) Alexnadria, Egypt
• Answering customer phone calls and emails in a timely and efficient manner.
• Responding to customer questions and complaints in a professional and helpful manner.
• Resolving customer issues in a timely and satisfactory manner.
• Providing customers with accurate and up-to-date information.
• Building and maintaining positive relationships with customers.
• Adhering to Vodafone's customer service policies and procedures.
• Continuously learning and improving customer service skills.
Custom Teez Customer Service Manager
April 2012 - December 2016 (4 years 9 months) Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Page 2 of 3 I co-founded and managed a custom t-shirt store where customers could design their own apparel. My responsibilities included customer relationship management, digital marketing, managing the staff, ordering inventory, and delivering a great customer experience.
Vodafone Retail Advisor
December 2010 - April 2012 (1 year 5 months) Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
• Help reach and exceed sales targets set.
• Keep oneself up to date with the latest products & services on offer.
• Cross and up sell products and services at every given opportunity and uses effectively next best activity (NBA).
•-Proactively identify areas of improvement and suggest promptly them to your seniors.
• Carry out demonstrations of devices and accessories
• Handle challenges presented by customers in a positive and constructive manner. If deemed ideal, share and follow them up within the team with your seniors.
• Know and apply the data protection laws when and where relevant.
Bachelor's degree, Greek and Roman History · (2005 - 2009)
University of Cincinnati DAAP
Certificate , Rendering the figure (figurative art) · (April 2014 - August 2015)
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
Associate degree , Graphic Design and Marketing · (June 2015 - July 2016)
محترفون من نفس قطاع التكنولوجيا والإنترنت مثل Mahmoud Abdelmonsif
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Cairo, القاهرة
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم Mahmoud
وظائف بالقرب من Cairo, القاهرة
Hitachi القاهرة, مصر
تخطيط وتنظيم وإدارة المشاريع الهندسية من أجل تحقيق الأهداف المرجوة. بحث وتحليل متطلبات المشروع ووضع المقترحات. · رصد والإبلاغ عن التقدم المحرز في المشروع والأداء. وضع وتنفيذ الخطط التي تضمن النجاح في ...
SSC Egypt القاهرة, مصر
خبرة العمل ذات الصلة مع PowerQuery وPowerBI وPowerApps - القدرة على الاحتفاظ بالتقارير التي أنشأها ذكاء الأعمال العالمي (فريق BI) وتطوير تقارير جديدة باستخدام PowerPlatform · اللغة الفرنسية أمر لا بد ...
TKH Student Group cairo, مصر OTHER
Senior Graphic Designer · The Knowledge Hub Universities Cairo, Egypt Posted 19 days ago Expires in a month Ref: JB4825853 · Job Description · Work closely with different marketing functions to creat ...